At Woodhaven, we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors and staff. We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask that a few basic rules of courtesy and good judgment are followed to ensure a memorable stay.
- Speed limit anywhere within park is 10 km/h
- Maximum 2 cars per site that must be parked off the road
- 11pm to 9am is quiet time
- Fires are to be attended at all times and must be extinguished before going to bed
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their children wear helmets when biking in the park
- Children under 12 must be supervised at all times
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older in pool
- No pets are permitted at the pool or playground
- Pets must be leashed at all times
A complete list of rules is available at the main office or you may download them below.
Thanks for your cooperation.