At WoodHaven we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors and staff. We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask everyone to follow a few basic rules of courtesy and good judgment to ensure everyone has a memorable stay.
- Speed limit within park – 10 km/h everywhere
- Maximum 2 cars per site and must be parked off the road
- 11 pm to 9 am is QUIET TIME
- Fires to be attended at ALL times and MUST be put out before going to bed
- Parents are responsible to ensure their children wear helmets when biking in the park
- Children under 12 MUST be supervised at all times
- Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by someone 16 years or older in pool
- No pets at the pool or playground
- All pets must be leashed at all times
A complete list of rules is available at the main office or you can download them here.
Thanks for your cooperation